Slider

Classics film quotes

Remembered film quotes.. When Jonny Ringgo said " I want your blood,your soul...
0


When your watch a films,doesn't mind if a classics or new films  so what it's make you always remember that films.For me surely a quotes. Ha ha..sometimes I had used it in my days.Basically A good quotes or a strong film quotes  always came from  best films for sure.Also the actors/actress play their characters so beautiful, the scripts, words they have said in films unexpected become a remembered quotes. What is the best film quotes  did I pick for you today was come from my favourite films.

Image of films taglines

The best film quotes 


This is the classic film quotes  ever according to mymvie.blogspot.com_"Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."_Film Forrest Gump.His mom always said that so he can understand what this means.

"I'll be Goddamned! I'm not dead! "_Film Saving Private Ryan. yeah Reiben,your are lucky.

"Of all the warlords loved by the gods, I hate him most!"_Film Troy.Surely Achilles is an arrogant man but it's make him to his glory.

" I want your blood and I want you Souls and I want them both right now"_Film Tombstone. Ha ha,he just drank..

"Fight and you may die. Run and you will live, at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now!"_Film Braveheart.A classic William Wallace motivation.

More film quotes will coming soon.So stay tuned..





0

No comments

Post a Comment

disqus, mystorymag
© all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo